Affordable Day Care | Pooh Bear’s Daycare
– Manassas Park, VA
Looking to find the Right Day Care Options Near You? Look No further and compare our Child Care Services & Affordable Day Care rates in Manassas Park, VA provided to other care providers in the surrounding Manassas, VA area!
Pooh Bear’s Daycare Care is a Top-Choice Day Care Provider in your neighborhood delivering professional, dependable, and affordable day care rates and services that will fit in every family’s day care budget. Our core goal is to help families make the best informed decision in finding and managing the best top-quality day care for their children.
We’re at your service and Our Day Care Family Home is the perfect place where your child(ren) will thrive, meet new friends, play, and quickly learn with best-practice early childhood development learning experiences in a safe, fun, loving, nurturing, home environment.
Our staff will provide your children creative educational learning activities that will challenge and support your child’s growing independence to aid them in successfully developing their physical, social, and interpersonal emotional development. Utilizing best-practice and age appropriate learning concepts designed for rapid learning, we strive to provide your child the focused and personal attention needed to help them quickly master their personal development of fine motor skills, language, and essential sensory skills.
Call Pooh Bear’s Daycare Today @ (571) 217-8694 or email
Us for more details on our services and affordable day care rates.
Best Home Child Care in Manassas Park, VA – Pooh Bear’s Daycare
Looking to find the Best Home Child Care in Manassas Park, VA surrounding area? Pooh Bear’s Daycare is at your Service! Check Us Out on our website and Care.com to learn more about our Family Daycare Home. Compare Our Best Rates, customer reviews, and schedule a tour today with our experienced staff to discuss more details about our early childhood educational learning your infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-aged children. We’re open Mon – Fri, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call Pooh Bear’s Daycare Today @ (571) 217-8694.
Best Daycare in Manassas, VA – Pooh Bear’s Daycare
Looking for the Best Daycare in Manassas, VA surrounding area? Look No further, Pooh Bear’s Daycare in Manassas Park is at your service. Visit our Family Daycare Home at 9408 Jack Drive for quality child care, affordable rates, and more details about our early childhood educational learning for your infants, toddlers, preschool, and school-aged children. Call Pooh Bear’s Daycare Today @ (571) 217-8694. We’re at your service and looking forward to providing You the Best Daycare for your children.
Teething Pains | NO Medications
Infant and Toddler teething pains is a painful rite of growing up for infants and toddlers, it can also create a very stressful environment for daycare and childcare providers. This is especially true for those who aren’t allowed to administer over-the-counter medications, or choose not to assume the risk of using medications for something as non-threatening as teething. Product numbing agents like Benzocaine are often used in many commercial teething gels, and help in eliminating infant and toddlers’ discomforts, but care must be considered IF used, because the numbing sensation can spread to the rest of the mouth and throat of the child. Mouth and Throat numbness, in particular, can increase the chances of gagging and choking in small children, which is a primary reason daycare and childcare providers may want to eliminate these products for use to sooth teething pains for the children they provide care.
But Fortunately, there are some methods which daycare and child care providers can use to reduce the teething pains on their children watched and the stress on themselves it causes. Child care providers interested in addressing teething pain without use of medications, need to remember not all methods used will be effective for each of their small clients. Every child is different, and is likely to respond to some methods less favorably than their friends and daycare peers. In some cases, utilizing two or more of these methods may be required for optimal results.
- Teething Rings Choose with Care – Unless teething rings are brought in by a parent, it’s important for daycare and childcare providers to choose teething rings with care and have permission from parents before use. Some rings available on the market may not be compliant with current safety standards, or may contain the controversial chemical Bisphenal A, also known as BPA. Older teething rings may also become uncomfortably rigid when frozen, which is a common method of helping combat children’s teething pain. Child care providers are encouraged to always try to prevent the spread of illness and germs by adhering to all health & safety standards, and stay diligent in preventing shared use of a child’s teething rings if possible otherwise, child care providers with several infants under their care are urged to thoroughly clean and sanitize all teething rings before freezing them, and after every use.
- Gum Massage – One of the oldest and most time-tested methods of addressing teething pains without using medications is using a simple gum massage. Gum massages can be quite effective in soothing a fussy, teething baby or toddler, however, daycare and child care providers are urged comply with all health and safety standards in mind. Some Gel sanitizers can contain dyes, fragrances and other chemicals which shouldn’t be ingested. Use of Plain soap and water are best, along with use of clean latex gloves.
- Keep Teething Gums Cool – Teething can many times cause infants and babies to run a low-grade fevers, and the painful inflammation can often times be soothed by cooling the infant’s gums with a clean cool baby cloth dipped in ice water.
- Teething Biscuits – Another traditional method of chemical-free teeth soothing for infants and toddlers is using good old teething biscuits. However, be aware that many commercially available teething biscuits do contain high levels of sugar and have chemical additives, but choose closely as there are organic options available with low sugar content or “none” at all on the market.
- Comforting & Soothing – Painful teething gum irritation can easily cause infants and small ones to become more irritable than usual. The best courses of action is to provide personal one-on-one Face time as possible for a teething child. Just a good nurturing snuggle and and even rocking a baby will help them feel more secure during this stressful time, so daycare and childcare providers should make it a point of providing this basic comfort to the Best of their abilities.
- Chilled Cold Spoons – One other medication free option for helping to soothe teething for infants and toddlers babies is through the use of a chilled or cold spoon. Careful use of a chilled spoon by an adult does not present a serious choking risk to the child and can be significantly useful during teething. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends this method and caregivers must always be cautious applying this method and make sure not freeze the Spoon, but rather chill it in a refrigerator to prevent excessively cold temperatures.
Pooh Bear’s Daycare hopes these tips and methods for soothing teething pains may be useful. As we all know, increased drooling is a common symptom of teething, and to be always aware of the presence of excess mouth saliva teething has on a babies’ delicate skin. As care-givers we can easily help to prevent this painful irritation by providing the extra attention needed, keeping skin clean, dry and of teething saliva to help in keeping rashes to the minimal.